Video Recap: If you don’t have time to watch the video here are the bulletin points!
Charleston Real Estate:
- Boeing rolled out the Boeing 787 Dreamliner this month. Boeing is a huge stablilizer for the Charleston economy & market. This is great news.
- 6,650 houses are active on the market in the Greater Charleston area. This compares to 12,000 only 2 years ago.
- 2699 houses are under contract in Charleston
- 4083 have sold in the last six months.
Summerville Real Estate
- Summerville has 924 homes for sale.
- 733 have sold in last six months in Summerville and 498 are under contract in Summerville.
Other Charleston & Summerville Real Estate News:
- Investors are coming out of the woodwork looking for deals. Investors perceive that the bottom has happened and market is rising.
- Where has it not changed? The top still has 20-24 months of inventory. Expensive houses are still sitting.