At Carolina One Real Estate, Foster works diligently to market and sell your Charleston area home. When you list your home with Foster Smith, wheels immediately begin to turn to ensure that your home receives the greatest exposure and opportunity for sale.
Here are just a few of the things Foster provides and performs to ensure the highest level of professional service and minimum hassles for you as you sell your Charleston area home with Carolina One Real Estate.
- We provide Qualified Potential Buyers from all over the world. Through Carolina One’s affiliation with “Leading Real Estate Companies of the World” we are the approved Charleston relocation agents for a large number of companies. Foster works with Charleston buyers relocating with companies such as Boeing, Meade Westvaco, Nucor Steel, Spawar, Caterpillar, Lowes and others. In addition, all buyers are pre-qualified prior to viewing your Charleston, SC home for sale.
- We produce comprehensive Print & Internet Advertising for Your Charleston Area Home. At Carolina One, we have an extremely effective marketing campaign which results in three times as many showings compared with all other companies in the Charleston MLS.
- We Maximize Real Estate Agent Exposure to Your Charleston area Home through Caravans, Reverse prospecting and our network of Carolina One Real Estate agents.
- We provide excellent name recognition and consumer respect through our real estate company, Carolina One Real Estate.
- We Help you Set the Best Price for your home to sell in Charleston, SC . Foster will conduct a Competitive Market Analysis for your home and between this analysis and his experience and knowledge of the marketplace, he will recommend a listing price for your home.
- We help you set the Stage visually to encourage Charleston buyers to buy your home.
- We provide showing feedback and a Marketing Activity Report on all showings.
- We provide a Home Warranty option through the American Home Shield Company which can result in a faster sale of your home and satisfied buyers.
- We provide excellent negotiation skills and assistance throughout the real estate transaction from start to finish through clear and timely communication.