The Real Estate Market in Summerville, SC is still going strong even as we head into the holiday months. Compared to this time last year, the market is almost 10 % stronger. It was a record breaking month for me personally with 10 Summerville homes going under contract in the month of October.
Real Estate Market Conditions for Summerville, SC in October 2014:
- 196 Homes Sold, 9.5 Percent UP from October 2013.
- $185,799 Average Sales Price in Summerville, 9% UP from October 2013
- 949 Homes on the Market in Summerville, SC.
- 87 Average Days on the Market in Summerville, SC.
- Sellers are on average, receiving 95.5% of their list price.
Please contact me if you are interested in what your home is currently worth in the current Summerville market.