- Who Lives in Ashborough?
- 39% are Married with Children
- 39% are Married with No Children
- 19% are Single with No Children
- 2% are Single with Children
- What is the average price per square foot of homes sold in Ashborough?
- $107 per square foot
- What is the average sales price of homes in Ashborough?
- Number of houses for sale in Ashborough?
These facts speak to the current real estate market conditions in Summerville as a whole. (Read more about What is driving the Home Prices Up in Summerville?) We are seeing increases across the board in the Charleston area market. In most areas, we have a strong seller’s market because of the low inventory.
If you are a home owner in Ashborough Subdivision and would like to discuss your Summerville Home and what it is worth in our market today, please e-mail me for more information or fill out this form. With the decrease in inventory, you may be surprised how quickly your home may sell when priced correctly and marketed by the Foster Smith Team.