If you live in Summers Corner or are interested in buying a home in Summers Corner, here are things you need to know:
- Who Lives in Summers Corner?
- 41% are Married with Children
- 35% are Married with No Children
- 16% are Single with No Children
- 7% are Single with Children
- What is the average price per square foot of homes sold in Summers Corner?
- $154 per square foot
- What is the average sales price of homes in Summers Corner?
- Number of houses for sale in Summers Corner?
Last year I did an interview about Summers Corner on the blog, which explained more about the community and amenities offered there. With over 6500 acres under development for Summers Corner, it is easy to see why this area is so beautiful and a new and popular Summerville Subdivision.