In Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation – Part One , we discussed why the location and nature surrounding the Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation make them very popular for those living in the Charleston and Summerville area. In part two, we will look at the fantastic amenities located in Cane Bay Plantation .
- Family YMCA- Construction begin this summer (2017) and the grand opening is projected to happen next Summer 2018. The first phase will include the building, a therapeutic aquatic center, gym with basketball courts, two soccer fields and two baseball/softball fields. The second phase includes the remaining fields and tennis courts. Having this at the center of the homes for sale in Cane Bay will be a huge benefit to the residents.
- Pools & Parks- Almost every Cane Bay Plantation Neighborhood has its own pool and park available to its residents.
- Extensive Trail System- Walk-ability is one of the main attractions of Cane Bay Plantation and the 25 mile long trail system makes that possible! The trail system connects the various neighborhoods throughout Cane Bay and ensures children can bike to the local schools safely thanks to strategically placed overpasses.
- Technology – Getting online and staying online is already vital to most of our business and personal lives and buying a home for sale in Cane Bay Plantation makes that easier and more reliable thanks to partnerships with Home Telecom and FttH (Fiber to the Home) technology.
- Healthcare Services- Cane Bay Plantation offers a variety of healthcare services close and accessible for its residents. Doctors from Roper St. Francis, Dentistry, ATI Physical Therapy, and a Chiropractic & Wellness Center are all located within Cane Bay Plantation. With the addition of the two 55+ communities, Del Webb Charleston and The Four Seasons at The Lakes of Cane Bay, Assisted Living by Agape Senior is coming soon.
- Retail Shopping – The Publix grocery store had its grand opening last year and already Cane Bay offers six restaurants, a Hair place, nails and spa, animal hospital, bank and insurance offices. A new retail center is slated for development at the front door of Cane Bay in the near future which will bring more retail options for residents as well.
- Schools- Cane Bay Plantation is the home to its own elementary, middle and high school! Each school has been highly related and are closely located to one another so transitions for children from school to school is seamless. Cane Bay High opened in 2008, Cane Bay Elementary followed in 2009, and Cane Bay Middle opened in 2012.
- Worship- Two churches are located within Cane Bay Plantation.
- Library – Berkeley County is funding a $1 million, 5,000-square-foot library as part of the YMCA complex.
Read More about Cane Bay’s various neighborhoods in ….Homes for Sale in Cane Bay Plantation, Part Three.