Arbor Oaks is a beautiful wooded subdivision in Summerville that was built in the early 2000’s by Ryland Homes and conveniently connects to the Sawmill Walking/Jogging Trailail. Not only can residents get exercise on the trails, but Arbor Oaks is situated closely to the Newington Subdivision. This affords many Arbor Oaks residents the option to join the nearby Newington pool and swim team.
Arbor Oaks Neighborhood Report:
Here’s a snapshot of who lives in Arbor Oaks, where they work, average commute time and more:
- Who Lives in Arbor Oaks?
- 46% are Married with Children
- 31% are Married with No Children
- 14% are Single with No Children
- 8% are Single with Children
- What is the average price per square foot of homes sold in Arbor Oaks?
- $115 per square foot
- What is the average sales price of homes in Arbor Oaks?
- Where do people work and what is the average commute?
- 70% work white collar jobs
- 30% work blue collar jobs
- Average Commute is 32 minutes
There are currently six homes for sale in Arbor Oaks at the time of this blog post, however this number is always changing.