In Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation – Part One , we discussed the location and nature surrounding the Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation. In Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation – Part Two, we discussed the fantastic amenities located in Cane Bay Plantation. We are now ready to discuss the various neighborhoods within Cane Bay Plantation starting with the Lakes of Cane Bay.
The Lakes of Cane Bay is the newest phase in Cane Bay Plantation and two of its neighborhoods are well underway with homes for sale in The Coves and homes for sale in Four Seasons, the last one is coming soon! Lakes of Cane Bay is offering waterfront lots and a stunning 300 acre lake perfect for kayaking, paddle-boarding, motor boating and fishing at its center. The three neighborhoods that make up the Lakes of Cane Bay will have 5 miles of walking/bike trails circling the lake and connecting to the other trails located throughout Cane Bay.
The lake area will eventually have an eight mile blueway perfect for exercising and breathing in the beautiful surrounding nature. The Lakes of Cane Bay also features a lakeside picnic area, private boat launch, and swimming pool over looking the water. Let’s explore the three neighborhoods included in this development phase: The Coves, Four Seasons and Meridian.
- Meridian is a brand new “coming soon” D.R. Horton community within the Lakes of Cane Bay. Plans for the Meridian neighborhood include a pool with water features, playground, ponds, and trails. The Meridian community will offer both single family homes as well as town homes to meet varied lifestyle needs. Request more information.
In Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation – Part One , we discussed why the location and nature surrounding the Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation make them very popular for those living in the Charleston and Summerville area. In part two, we will look at the fantastic amenities located in Cane Bay Plantation .
- Family YMCA- Construction begin this summer (2017) and the grand opening is projected to happen next Summer 2018. The first phase will include the building, a therapeutic aquatic center, gym with basketball courts, two soccer fields and two baseball/softball fields. The second phase includes the remaining fields and tennis courts. Having this at the center of the homes for sale in Cane Bay will be a huge benefit to the residents.
- Pools & Parks- Almost every Cane Bay Plantation Neighborhood has its own pool and park available to its residents.
- Extensive Trail System- Walk-ability is one of the main attractions of Cane Bay Plantation and the 25 mile long trail system makes that possible! The trail system connects the various neighborhoods throughout Cane Bay and ensures children can bike to the local schools safely thanks to strategically placed overpasses.
- Technology – Getting online and staying online is already vital to most of our business and personal lives and buying a home for sale in Cane Bay Plantation makes that easier and more reliable thanks to partnerships with Home Telecom and FttH (Fiber to the Home) technology.
- Healthcare Services- Cane Bay Plantation offers a variety of healthcare services close and accessible for its residents. Doctors from Roper St. Francis, Dentistry, ATI Physical Therapy, and a Chiropractic & Wellness Center are all located within Cane Bay Plantation. With the addition of the two 55+ communities, Del Webb Charleston and The Four Seasons at The Lakes of Cane Bay, Assisted Living by Agape Senior is coming soon.
- Retail Shopping – The Publix grocery store had its grand opening last year and already Cane Bay offers six restaurants, a Hair place, nails and spa, animal hospital, bank and insurance offices. A new retail center is slated for development at the front door of Cane Bay in the near future which will bring more retail options for residents as well.
- Schools- Cane Bay Plantation is the home to its own elementary, middle and high school! Each school has been highly related and are closely located to one another so transitions for children from school to school is seamless. Cane Bay High opened in 2008, Cane Bay Elementary followed in 2009, and Cane Bay Middle opened in 2012.
- Worship- Two churches are located within Cane Bay Plantation.
- Library – Berkeley County is funding a $1 million, 5,000-square-foot library as part of the YMCA complex.
Read More about Cane Bay’s various neighborhoods in ….Homes for Sale in Cane Bay Plantation, Part Three.
Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation continue to be some of the most popular for those living in the Charleston and Summerville area. Ranking in the top ten master planned communities nationwide, Cane Bay Plantation has much to offer its residents.
Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation are located on a 4500 acre tract of land including a 350 acre navigable lake as a beautiful centerpiece. Cane Bay offers its residents quality built homes of all sizes and varying price points, located in different neighborhoods throughout the community.
There are two 55 & older developments within Cane Bay, Del Webb Charleston and Four Seasons at the Lakes of Cane Bay, which cater to active adults as well as multiple traditional neighborhoods as well.
Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation are located in Berkeley County, which is well known for its natural beauty and historic landmarks. One of the fastest growing counties in the state of South Carolina, Berkeley County is home to Lake Moultrie, Lake Marion, the Cooper & Santee Rivers and the expansive Francis Marion National Forest. Those who choose a home for sale in Cane Bay Plantation as their new home will find themselves immersed in quiet solitude and breathtaking nature as they journey down winding bike paths and hiking trails within Cane Bay or take a short drive to any of Berkeley County’s various opportunities to enjoy nature.
Read More about Cane Bay’s Amenities including a Family YMCA, Trail System, Healthcare and more….Homes for Sale in Cane Bay Plantation, Part Two.
I could name over a hundred things you are going to love when you move to Summerville, SC, but I’ll limit myself to four things you’re Going to LOVE about living in Summerville, SC!
- The Ocean and Charleston Beaches. With six beaches within an hour’s drive of Summerville, need we say more? Enjoy swimming, kayaking, kite surfing and boating every weekend when you buy real estate in Summerville, SC. (View Charleston Waterfront Properties for Sale.)
- Local Summerville Events– The Farmers’ market, movies in the park and parties on the green are just a few of the many community events that Summerville has to offer its residents.
- Small Town Charm– The downtown area of Summerville is a thriving home for local small businesses and offers unique shopping and charm.
- Affordability– Even though real estate in Summerville is highly sought after, the home prices have remained affordable over the years.
The Palmetto Heroes Program for 2016 has been released! This program is an excellent way to receive assistance with your down payment and get into a home in the Summerville, SC area.
Who is a Palmetto Hero?
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Correctional Officers
- Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Emergency Medical Services Personnel
- SC National Guard (Active members; Army or Air.)
What do you receive as a Palmetto Hero?
- Fantastic Interest Rate on a 30 Year Fixed Mortgage of 3%
- Up to $10,000 down payment assistance – If your income is $37,000 and below. If you stay in the house for 10 years don’t have to pay it back!
- Up to $5,000 down payment assistance if you make over $37,000.
Give me a call at 1-843-974-6029 or contact me to see if you qualify for the Palmetto Heroes Program. This might be the year to get you into a new home in Summerville with this fantastic program.
Executive Home in Cedar Grove for Sale
Stately Executive home for sale in Cedar Grove Subdivision in North Charleston, SC. This gorgeous home is located on the marsh of the Ashley River. Small tidal creek gives limited access to the river for water lovers.
Lowcountry live oaks dominate the landscape of this impressive home. Downstairs master with access to screen porch overlooking the marsh. Large family room, beautiful eat in kitchen, and formal dining room. Upstairs has guest suite with kitchenette. Great room over garage. Storage is everywhere! Beautiful hardwoods throughout the downstairs. No detail left unattended.
(View All Homes for Sale in Cedar Grove in North Charleston, SC)
5497 Clearview Drive, North Charleston SC 29420
View More Pictures of 5497 Clearview Drive, North Charleston, SC 29420
Location: 5497 Clearview Drive North Charleston SC
Type: Single Family
Square Feet: 4440
Contact Information: Foster Smith
Address: 900 N. Main St., Summerville, SC 29483
Search All homes for sale in Summerville, SC
Phone: (843) 974-6029
Nexton is Summerville’s newest up and coming master planned gigabit community! There are currently 17 homes for sale in Nexton and 9 pending sales in Nexton in the past month and a half. The average price for Nexton properties is $386,840. The highest priced property in Nexton is $499,900 while the lowest priced home is listed at $259,900. The builders who currently have spec homes built that are move-in ready are Saussy Burbank, Pulte Homes and John Wieland Homes.
Nexton will offer many wonderful amenities and great opportunities for its residents to fellowship and make great friends. Nexton Elementary is due to open this Summer (2015) and the Pool and Amenity Center are on track to be completed by September 2015. Children who live in Nexton will be able to walk or bike to school and get more exercise as a result. The amenity center and pool will afford families hours of fun play with friends and neighbors alike! If you would like a personal tour of Nexton, please email or call me at 843-974-6029 to set up an appointment.
Artist Rendering courtesy of CTARMLS
Artist Rendering courtesy of CTARMLS