This beautiful home for sale in Summerville has left the market! Situated in one of Summerville’s new home developments, this home for sale in Branch Creek was less than two years old and in beautiful condition inside and out! It only lasted on the market two weeks.
Homes for Sale in Branch Creek are conveniently located on the edge of Summerville SC off of Highway 78 and the Berlin G. Meyers Parkway. In addition to the single family houses for sale in Branch Creek, Beazer Homes has built a series of beautiful townhomes for sale in Branch Creek near the beginning of the Branch Creek subdivision. The residents of Branch Creek enjoy a beautiful large pond in the middle of the development as well as a family playground.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in buying a home in Summerville, new home in Summerville , a historic home in Summerville or selling your Summerville home.
This beautiful two-story home for sale in downtown Summerville is now available! It is located in the desirable Shepard Place neighborhood, which is within walking distance of downtown Summerville!
This gorgeous home for sale in Summerville was built in 2006 and no upgrade was overlooked! Gleaming Brazilian cherry floors. Downstairs master with deluxe bath. Large gourmet kitchen with dining area included. Spacious living room with fireplace and built in bookshelves. Two bedrooms upstairs. One with porch access.
Oversized bonus room, office, pool table or 4th bedroom if needed and access to upstairs porch. Double porches and a side porch all beckon you to sit awhile and sip your sweet tea and enjoy all that living in the Lowcountry has to offer!
Learn More about 100 Tallow Street, Summerville, SC.
Contact Me to See 100 Tallow Street, Summerville, SC.
Originally built in 1873, 218 W Richland is a truly historic home for sale in Summerville located on over a half acre lot. The main house has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The master has a vaulted ceiling and modern master bath. The gourmet kitchen is brand new with lovely leaded windows over the sink. Enjoy breakfast in the eat in kitchen or the inviting sun room. Heart Pine floors are featured throughout the dining room and living room.
The 2 car garage is oversize (24′ X 24′) with attic storage. Main house has encapsulated crawl space and attic has temperature controlled exhaust fan. This property also includes a one bedroom cottage that rents for $800.00 a month and is included in the square footage and description of the house. Great for guests, in laws or rental income. Here’s your chance to own a historic home for sale in Summerville!
Learn More about 218 W Richland, Summerville, SC.
Set Up a Showing to See 218 W Richland, Summerville, SC.
With children back in school, Summerville real estate always slows down a bit and the numbers from last month support that trend. However new homes for sale in Summerville continue to be built at a quick pace.
According to our Summerville real estate market reports, we have 23% less homes for sale in Summerville then we did this time last year, which has helped to drive the average sales price for homes in Summerville up 5% compared to last year. We continue to hold steady at 2 months supply of homes for sale in Summerville .
This lack of real estate for sale in Summerville, SC continues to drive our seller’s market and Summerville prices up continue to move up. The average price per square foot in Summerville is staying around $116/square foot.
I can help you if you are interested in seeing real estate for sale in Summerville, SC , buying a home in the Summerville area, new home in Summerville , a historic home in Summerville or selling your Summerville home.
If you are a home seller and would like to discuss your Summerville Home and what it is worth in our market today, please e-mail me for more information or fill out this form.
In Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation – Part One , we discussed the location and nature surrounding the Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation. In Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation – Part Two, we discussed the fantastic amenities located in Cane Bay Plantation. We are now ready to discuss the various neighborhoods within Cane Bay Plantation starting with the Lakes of Cane Bay.
The Lakes of Cane Bay is the newest phase in Cane Bay Plantation and two of its neighborhoods are well underway with homes for sale in The Coves and homes for sale in Four Seasons, the last one is coming soon! Lakes of Cane Bay is offering waterfront lots and a stunning 300 acre lake perfect for kayaking, paddle-boarding, motor boating and fishing at its center. The three neighborhoods that make up the Lakes of Cane Bay will have 5 miles of walking/bike trails circling the lake and connecting to the other trails located throughout Cane Bay.
The lake area will eventually have an eight mile blueway perfect for exercising and breathing in the beautiful surrounding nature. The Lakes of Cane Bay also features a lakeside picnic area, private boat launch, and swimming pool over looking the water. Let’s explore the three neighborhoods included in this development phase: The Coves, Four Seasons and Meridian.
- Meridian is a brand new “coming soon” D.R. Horton community within the Lakes of Cane Bay. Plans for the Meridian neighborhood include a pool with water features, playground, ponds, and trails. The Meridian community will offer both single family homes as well as town homes to meet varied lifestyle needs. Request more information.
In Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation – Part One , we discussed why the location and nature surrounding the Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation make them very popular for those living in the Charleston and Summerville area. In part two, we will look at the fantastic amenities located in Cane Bay Plantation .
- Family YMCA- Construction begin this summer (2017) and the grand opening is projected to happen next Summer 2018. The first phase will include the building, a therapeutic aquatic center, gym with basketball courts, two soccer fields and two baseball/softball fields. The second phase includes the remaining fields and tennis courts. Having this at the center of the homes for sale in Cane Bay will be a huge benefit to the residents.
- Pools & Parks- Almost every Cane Bay Plantation Neighborhood has its own pool and park available to its residents.
- Extensive Trail System- Walk-ability is one of the main attractions of Cane Bay Plantation and the 25 mile long trail system makes that possible! The trail system connects the various neighborhoods throughout Cane Bay and ensures children can bike to the local schools safely thanks to strategically placed overpasses.
- Technology – Getting online and staying online is already vital to most of our business and personal lives and buying a home for sale in Cane Bay Plantation makes that easier and more reliable thanks to partnerships with Home Telecom and FttH (Fiber to the Home) technology.
- Healthcare Services- Cane Bay Plantation offers a variety of healthcare services close and accessible for its residents. Doctors from Roper St. Francis, Dentistry, ATI Physical Therapy, and a Chiropractic & Wellness Center are all located within Cane Bay Plantation. With the addition of the two 55+ communities, Del Webb Charleston and The Four Seasons at The Lakes of Cane Bay, Assisted Living by Agape Senior is coming soon.
- Retail Shopping – The Publix grocery store had its grand opening last year and already Cane Bay offers six restaurants, a Hair place, nails and spa, animal hospital, bank and insurance offices. A new retail center is slated for development at the front door of Cane Bay in the near future which will bring more retail options for residents as well.
- Schools- Cane Bay Plantation is the home to its own elementary, middle and high school! Each school has been highly related and are closely located to one another so transitions for children from school to school is seamless. Cane Bay High opened in 2008, Cane Bay Elementary followed in 2009, and Cane Bay Middle opened in 2012.
- Worship- Two churches are located within Cane Bay Plantation.
- Library – Berkeley County is funding a $1 million, 5,000-square-foot library as part of the YMCA complex.
Read More about Cane Bay’s various neighborhoods in ….Homes for Sale in Cane Bay Plantation, Part Three.
Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation continue to be some of the most popular for those living in the Charleston and Summerville area. Ranking in the top ten master planned communities nationwide, Cane Bay Plantation has much to offer its residents.
Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation are located on a 4500 acre tract of land including a 350 acre navigable lake as a beautiful centerpiece. Cane Bay offers its residents quality built homes of all sizes and varying price points, located in different neighborhoods throughout the community.
There are two 55 & older developments within Cane Bay, Del Webb Charleston and Four Seasons at the Lakes of Cane Bay, which cater to active adults as well as multiple traditional neighborhoods as well.
Homes for sale in Cane Bay Plantation are located in Berkeley County, which is well known for its natural beauty and historic landmarks. One of the fastest growing counties in the state of South Carolina, Berkeley County is home to Lake Moultrie, Lake Marion, the Cooper & Santee Rivers and the expansive Francis Marion National Forest. Those who choose a home for sale in Cane Bay Plantation as their new home will find themselves immersed in quiet solitude and breathtaking nature as they journey down winding bike paths and hiking trails within Cane Bay or take a short drive to any of Berkeley County’s various opportunities to enjoy nature.
Read More about Cane Bay’s Amenities including a Family YMCA, Trail System, Healthcare and more….Homes for Sale in Cane Bay Plantation, Part Two.