Come join us at Carolina One Real Estate for Trunk or Treat this month! On October 28th from 5:30-8pm come on out with your kids for food, fun and games and of course CANDY!
Wrong Year! See Halloween Events in Summerville, SC for 2017
Join my office for a Pre-Halloween Event! Carolina One Agents will have their trunks open with Halloween treats for kids of all ages! Bring your friends, neighbors and all the kids for a safe alternative to Trick or Treating! #TrunkorTreatinSummerville #CarolinaOne
At Carolina One Real Estate, Foster works diligently to market and sell your Charleston area home. When you list your home with Foster Smith, wheels immediately begin to turn to ensure that your home receives the greatest exposure and opportunity for sale.
Here are just a few of the things Foster provides and performs to ensure the highest level of professional service and minimum hassles for you as you sell your Charleston area home with Carolina One Real Estate.
- We provide Qualified Potential Buyers from all over the world. Through Carolina One’s affiliation with “Leading Real Estate Companies of the World” we are the approved Charleston relocation agents for a large number of companies. Foster works with Charleston buyers relocating with companies such as Boeing, Meade Westvaco, Nucor Steel, Spawar, Caterpillar, Lowes and others. In addition, all buyers are pre-qualified prior to viewing your Charleston, SC home for sale.
- We produce comprehensive Print & Internet Advertising for Your Charleston Area Home. At Carolina One, we have an extremely effective marketing campaign which results in three times as many showings compared with all other companies in the Charleston MLS.
- We Maximize Real Estate Agent Exposure to Your Charleston area Home through Caravans, Reverse prospecting and our network of Carolina One Real Estate agents.
- We provide excellent name recognition and consumer respect through our real estate company, Carolina One Real Estate.
- We Help you Set the Best Price for your home to sell in Charleston, SC . Foster will conduct a Competitive Market Analysis for your home and between this analysis and his experience and knowledge of the marketplace, he will recommend a listing price for your home.
- We help you set the Stage visually to encourage Charleston buyers to buy your home.
- We provide showing feedback and a Marketing Activity Report on all showings.
- We provide a Home Warranty option through the American Home Shield Company which can result in a faster sale of your home and satisfied buyers.
- We provide excellent negotiation skills and assistance throughout the real estate transaction from start to finish through clear and timely communication.
Exciting business news for my company here. Prudential Carolina Real Estate — the leader in the Charleston tri-county area by far — is one of the top 50 (largest) real estate companies in the nation. It is about 1100 total people, with about 1000 agents. As with all Prudential franchises, it is independently owned and operated. The company is, at its heart and soul, a family business with rock solid leadership and core values.
Effective 1 May, we are changing or name to Carolina One Real Estate and becoming a true independent, with an affiliation with a sort of “consortium” called The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LeadingRE). All the company’s leadership remains, and in fact they are bringing up another corporate level manager from within to bolster the company’s ability to support the 16 sales offices of Carolina One spread across our area. It is still the same good agents doing the same quality relationships-based work on behalf of their clients.
We are quite excited about this pending change, and it is already making quite a buzz in the business community here. The “Big Dog” in town making a name change in the middle of what most see as a “challenging” market might seem a bit odd, but in fact the company leadership has been carefully studying whether or not to renew their Prudential franchise for about a year. They’ve really launched us forward with a well developed plan. In 2008 we have already picked up a few points of market share in the local real estate market, and the excitement this is creating, plus more of the corporate’s overhead being able to get poured back into local marketing and advertising, should in all likelihood help us do even more for our clients, thereby giving the company an additional bump upward, as well.
The Prudential franchise relationship was good for this company for the past several years. As the renewal timeframe with Prudential loomed, the company was apparently courted a good bit by most of the known real estate franchises (as you’d expect of one of the top 50 real estate companies in the nation). We think the new independent status with the affiliation with LeadingRE will be even better, though. Kind of fun being involved in this kind of very positive change to an already dynamic organization.