With the start of Spring, one of Summerville’s favorite attractions is returning…The Farmers’ Markets! Because of the addition of many new home communities and new homes for sale in Summerville, we now have a new Farmers’ Market in Summers Corner.
Located in the new master planned community of Summers Corner, the Summers Corner farmer’s market opens this Thursday, March 29th and is open from 3-7 pm. Some of the vendors include many vendors that also attend the main Summerville Farmer’s Market in downtown Summerville. (Complete list of Summers Corner Farmers Market Vendors)
With almost 100 homes built and sold in Summers Corner, it has taken off as one of Summerville’s new master planned communities…Here’s a peek at the people who are already living there and the homes for sale in Summers Corner.
If you live in Summers Corner or are interested in buying a home in Summers Corner so you can enjoy the Farmers Market all summer long, here are things you need to know:
- Who Lives in Summers Corner?
- 41% are Married with Children
- 35% are Married with No Children
- 16% are Single with No Children
- 7% are Single with Children
- What is the average price per square foot of homes sold in Summers Corner?
- $155 per square foot (This is up from last year.)
- What is the average sales price of homes in Summers Corner?
- Number of homes for sale in Summers Corner?
- Currently there are 22 homes for sale in Summers Corner.
For more info on Summers Corner, listen to the interview about Summers Corner I did last year for the blog. which explained more about the community and amenities offered there. With over 6500 acres, amenities, farmers’ market and the great community being built, it is easy to see why this area is so beautiful and a new and popular Summerville Subdivision.