Life in Summerville is peaceful and calm on Waring Street! This beautiful home for sale in Summerville is situated in town on a quiet street off Simmons.
461 Waring Street was built in 2014 and has been beautifully maintained. Enjoy a large open floor plan downstairs, complete with heart of pine floors, a great room, dining room area/living room area, and a large eat-in kitchen. The beautiful kitchen is well laid out with granite counter tops and breakfast bar. All four bedrooms are located upstairs.
Enjoy cookouts and the large backyard and foliage from a great screen porch and back patio.
Here’s your chance to own a home for sale in Summerville!
Learn More about 461 Waring Street, Summerville, SC.
Set Up a Showing to See 461 Waring Street, Summerville, SC.
Located in Cokers Crossing in Goose Creek, SC, this beautiful home for sale in Goose Creek offers a lot!
508 Fellers Court was built in 2010 and has been wonderfully maintained. This ranch style home features a separate dining room, and an eat in kitchen with many upgrades such as granite counter tops and tile flooring.
You will find gorgeous hardwood flooring and tray ceilings in the living room and master bedroom. Don’t forget the sun room and large FROG (finished room over the garage) with a full bath! In the evenings enjoy rocking on your front porch or sitting in your private fenced in back yard with patio area.
Here’s your chance to own a home for sale in Cokers Crossing in Goose Creek!
Learn More about 508 Fellers Court, Summerville, SC.
Set Up a Showing to See 508 Fellers Court, Summerville, SC.
Located in the desirable Plum Creek neighborhood of Summerville, SC, this beautiful home for sale in Summerville offers a LOT! Enjoy a formal dining room and study/office in the front of the home, then journey to the family room and eat-in kitchen, which span the entire back of the house. The kitchen leads out to a wonderful screened porch, large patio and an inviting fenced in back yard. The upstairs has 4 bedrooms, including the master suite. The master bedroom has tray ceilings and a remodeled bathroom with dual vanities, large glass shower and soaking tub. All within the Dorchester District II School district!
Here’s your chance to own a home for sale in Plum Creek in Summerville! Swim and relax by the community pool, breathe deeply and enjoy all that living in Summerville has to offer!
Learn More about 108 Curico Lane, Summerville, SC.
Set Up a Showing to See 108 Curico Lane, Summerville, SC.
Price reduced by $10,000! Price per square foot=$77/sq.ft! This is an unbelievable price for this home! Ready for move-in.
Why wait 6 months for a new construction home in Summerville when you can move into this beautiful home for sale in Blackberry Creek? This home has been maintained beautifully with fresh paint throughout. Huge master bedroom, 20 X 20 upstairs family room. Living room/dining room combination. Family room with gas fireplace. Open eat in kitchen. Downstairs office or 4th bedroom if needed. All bedrooms with large walk in closets.
“One study by the University of California, found that children living in cul-de-sacs played outdoors longer and another study by Duke found that cul-de-sacs deter crime.” Here’s your chance to live on one! Life on a cu Cul de sac lot. Breathe deeply and enjoy all that living in Summerville has to offer!
Learn More about 261 Austin Creek Court, Summerville, SC.
Set Up a Showing to See 261 Austin Creek Court, Summerville, SC.
March has arrived and we are in the midst of a very strong spring real estate market in Summerville, SC. According to our Summerville market reports, we have a significantly lower amount of houses for sale than we have had in previous years. Consequently, the market locally is a seller’s market particularly with houses priced under $300,000. We are now seeing multiple offers coming in on houses for sale in Summerville as well as homes selling as soon as they hit the market.
Now, more than ever, it is important to be incredibly smart as a buyer. Ensuring that you are working with an experienced Summerville realtor will save you headache and heartache when you try to purchase a home. In a seller’s market, it is easy to get caught up in the rush of the moment when you are making an offer. You need someone on your side who has done the research, knows the market and can help you make strong solid offers in a timely fashion.
If you need a realtor, contact me, Foster Smith, at 843-974-6029 or http://www.HomesofSummerville.com To hear me talk about this more watch Four Vital Questions to Ask When You Buy a Home.
I can help you if you are interested in seeing real estate for sale in Summerville, SC , buying a home in the Summerville area, new home in Summerville , a historic home in Summerville or selling your Summerville home.
If you are a home seller and would like to discuss your Summerville Home and what it is worth in our market today, please e-mail me for more information or fill out this form.
We are at the end of the first month of 2017 and it is time to look at and analyze the Summerville Real Estate Market with me! Understanding 2017 and what lies ahead means we need to look back at 2016. Last year, the Charleston and Summerville Real Estate Markets continued to grow stronger and there are many indicators that this trend will continue into 2017, let me tell you why.
In the Greater Charleston, SC Real Estate Market:
- Sales up 9% from 2015
- Median Price up 1% from 2015
- Days on the Market down 12% from 2015
- Inventory down 10% from 2015
In the Summerville, SC Real Estate Market:
- Sales up 15% from 2015
- Median Price up 8% from 2015
- Days on Market down 17% from 2015
- Inventory down 22% from 2015
Because of low inventory, it is now a sellers market in Summerville, SC. Some people are wondering “Are we on the edge of a cliff like we were in 2008?” “Is the market going to fall out again?” I am inclined to answer “No” due to several factors.
- Job Market has grown by 80,000 jobs since 2005.
- 2005– 278,000 jobs, 2016– 358,000 jobs
- Desirability of the Charleston/Summerville area.
- 45-60 people per DAY are moving to the Charleston area.
- Median income is up 25% from 2005.
- Changed fom 45K/year to 56K/year.
The real estate for sale in Summerville is down and the job market and economy is strong in Charleston. These all combine to make homes worth more and support strong prices.
If you are a home seller and would like to discuss your Summerville Home and what it is worth in our market today, please e-mail me for more information or fill out this form. While we are waiting to talk, try to read The Top Six Things that Impact the Value of Your Home.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in buying a home in Summerville. I will be happy to help you learn about the Summerville area and what homes are available, or will soon be coming available. While you are researching, make sure to listen to Four Vital Questions to Ask When You Buy a Home. Some other articles that buyers find helpful are Five Bad Habits to Kick if You Want to Buy a Summerville Home in 2017, and How Much House Can I afford?
At Carolina One Real Estate, Foster works diligently to market and sell your Charleston area home. When you list your home with Foster Smith, wheels immediately begin to turn to ensure that your home receives the greatest exposure and opportunity for sale.
Here are just a few of the things Foster provides and performs to ensure the highest level of professional service and minimum hassles for you as you sell your Charleston area home with Carolina One Real Estate.
- We provide Qualified Potential Buyers from all over the world. Through Carolina One’s affiliation with “Leading Real Estate Companies of the World” we are the approved Charleston relocation agents for a large number of companies. Foster works with Charleston buyers relocating with companies such as Boeing, Meade Westvaco, Nucor Steel, Spawar, Caterpillar, Lowes and others. In addition, all buyers are pre-qualified prior to viewing your Charleston, SC home for sale.
- We produce comprehensive Print & Internet Advertising for Your Charleston Area Home. At Carolina One, we have an extremely effective marketing campaign which results in three times as many showings compared with all other companies in the Charleston MLS.
- We Maximize Real Estate Agent Exposure to Your Charleston area Home through Caravans, Reverse prospecting and our network of Carolina One Real Estate agents.
- We provide excellent name recognition and consumer respect through our real estate company, Carolina One Real Estate.
- We Help you Set the Best Price for your home to sell in Charleston, SC . Foster will conduct a Competitive Market Analysis for your home and between this analysis and his experience and knowledge of the marketplace, he will recommend a listing price for your home.
- We help you set the Stage visually to encourage Charleston buyers to buy your home.
- We provide showing feedback and a Marketing Activity Report on all showings.
- We provide a Home Warranty option through the American Home Shield Company which can result in a faster sale of your home and satisfied buyers.
- We provide excellent negotiation skills and assistance throughout the real estate transaction from start to finish through clear and timely communication.
Learn More about listing your home with Foster Smith of Carolina One Real Estate.
Contact Foster Smith to learn what your Home is Worth.