Carnes Crossroads is Summerville’s latest Master Planned Community and there are a lot of great reasons you will want to check out the Homes for sale in Carnes Crossroads. Keep reading for the pros of living in a Master Planned Community.
Carnes Crossroads Subdivision Details
Carnes Crossroads is a growing master planned community in Summerville, SC. Carnes offers traditional neighborhoods and parks, a school and church. The developers of Carnes are the same developers that are responsible to the desirable Daniel Island community! Many people wonder what the advantages of living in a Master Planned Community will be. I borrowed these from the Carnes website because I think they are well put and true…
- Carnes offers a comprehensive plan of integration for schools, businesses and homes in a logical, well thought out manner.
- Carnes developers focus on community building and a long-range vision
- Carnes will be more like a town than a subdivision because they incorporate so many parts of life into the lifestyle the create.
- Carnes will offer high quality amenities such as landscaped parks, ponds, lakes and trails, swimming pools and more.
- Carnes will offer a greater variety of floor plans and residential living options than the typical subdivision
- Carnes will offer a great sense of strong community
- Read More at Carnes Charleston.
Homes for sale in Carnes in Summerville, SC 29483 range from 1700 to over 3000 square feet. Contact me for an appointment to look at homes for sale today.
The Carnes Crossroads Real Estate Market
A review of the Carnes Crossroads Real Estate in Summerville, SC market shows the following activity for the year to date (2014):
- Number of Homes sold in Carnes Crossroads: 18
- Average Sales Price in Carnes Crossroads: $347,293
- Average Price Per Square Foot in Carnes Crossroads: $141.78
- Average Days on Market in Carnes Crossroad: 116
Currently there are twelve(12) homes for sale in Carnes Crossroad in Summerville, SC 29483.